These are games that aren't part of the Princess Maker franchise, but are similar, related, or even directly inspired by the series.
- Cute Knight - Developped by Hanako Games. In Cute Knight, you control an orphan girl named Michiko from her 18th birthday to her 21st. There's also a sequel, Cute Knight Kingdom
- Magical Diary - Another Hanako Games title, this one about a young student attending magical school. Has some RPG sections with spellcasting, but mostly stat-raising and romance. Also, you design your own character and can equip accessories.
- My Pet Protector - ???
- Spirited Heart - Developed by Winter Wolves. You control one of three girls (a Human, an Elf, or a Demon) for about ten years. No actual RPG elements, but more romance options.
- Prince Maker Braveness - Developed by AlphaGames. A gender-flipped game made in homage to the Princess Maker titles. In Prince Maker Braveness, you must raise a half-demon, half-human child to become a candidate for Emporer of the Three Realms.
- Love Story - A series of smartphone apps inspired by the Princess Maker series where you can choose to raise either a boy or a girl.
- Monster Rancher - Although it is the of the monster battling genre, the series shares much of the same stat raising and caretaking gameplay with the Princess Maker series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.