Not to be confused with the Ruling Queen ending.
A coach arrives and takes Olive to the castle. The King tells her his wife, the Queen, just recently passed away... And since the country needs a "mother" to rule by his side, he wants to marry again. And he has chosen the daughter as his new Queen, seeing no other woman as qualified as her.
"That's fairly impressive"
Adds +260 points to the final score.
Stats Required Edit
|Minimum Stat Requirements|
Determining Stats Edit
- Charisma/Glamour >200 (?) but <500
- Social Reputation is highest
- No requirements for Special Marriage Endings are met
Available Marriages Edit
Determined by Elegance/Refinement.
|Bad Epilogue||Elegance/Refinement <150|
|Normal Epilogue||Elegance/Refinement >150|
|Best Epilogue||Elegance/Refinement >400|
|Bad Epilogue||Description needed|
|Normal Epilogue||Description needed|
|Best Epilogue||Olive behaved adequately as a queen. She became familiar with the rules and etiquette quite easily. A magnificent wedding took place a year later. The people cheered and the king is happy.|
- This is one the endings that was not fully translated into English in the beta version. When the above portrait is shown, a dialogue box will display an error; it is "Unable to locate file EETN06.TXT SYSTEM ERROR". Fortunately, this does not create any glitches to the beta game itself.
- The requirements for this ending are almost the same as those of the Royal Concubine Ending, divided only by a single point of Charisma/Glamour. Royal Concubine Ending will take precedence even if all other stat requirements are met.
- If Olive meets the requirements for this ending, but also has a Special Marriage Ending lined up, you may get the Housewife or Full-time/Part-time Job Endings instead.