Too unruly to apply herself to the army, Olive makes a living of hunting down criminals for their bounties.
Olive is known throughout the realm as a skilled fighter, but she can't behave herself well enough to get any great job offers... So she begins to hunt down dangerous fighters and criminals instead, getting bounties in return. Her once opponent Don Leo Jonathan is her first "victim", and she gets quite a bit of gold for killing him.
"I feel sorry for her. If you applied yourself more then things probably wouldn't have turned out like this..."
Deducts -100 points to the final score.
Stats Required Edit
|Minimum Stat Requirements|
Determining Stats Edit
- Morals <30
- Difference between min~max Reputation stat >50
- Fighting Reputation is highest
Available Marriages Edit
|Available Marriage Endings|
Determined by Combat Skill.
|Bad Epilogue||Combat Skill <60|
|Normal Epilogue||Combat Skill >60|
|Best Epilogue||Combat Skill >85|
|Bad Epilogue||Olive's lucky streak runs out soon after her first bounty, and she accepts she's terrible at bounty hunting. She quits and returns home to become an ordinary housewife.|
|Normal Epilogue||Description needed|
|Best Epilogue||Olive becomes exceptionally successful as a bounty hunter, earning her much fame and wealth. She becomes rich enough to sustain herself for life and buy anything she wishes for.|
- The requirements for this ending are almost the same as those of the Hero Warrior Ending, divided only by a single point of Morality.
- Despite the high requirements this is a very bad ending score-wise, with even the similar but less stat-demanding Mercenary Ending offering a "better" score. The only reason you may be aiming for this ending is for completion purposes.
- Despite the point deduction and flavor text this is not a Sin ending. Getting a minimum of 100 Sin will result in another different ending.