|Effects||Reduces weight (approx 2 lbs)|
|Source||Giant Crow (Drop), Treasure Chest (Eastern Forest)|
|Cost to buy||-|
|Cost to sell||250 G|
Ancient Milk, worth 500 G, decreases Olive's weight by about two pounds if consumed.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Dropped occasionally by the Giant Crows in the Western Desert (encountered in the same area as the harpies)
- Treasure chest in the Eastern Forest
Uses[edit | edit source]
- This item reduces Olive's weight immediately. It can also be sold for 250 G.
- Selling it off is cost effective as summer beach vacations reduce approximately 2.21 lbs at around 100-170 G depending on her age.
- The advantage of drinking this is that it saves time and is a more flexible way of reducing weight.
Recommendation[edit | edit source]
This is a handy item to have, and it lets you cut down on the number of beach vacations you take to keep Olive's weight in check. Don't go out of your way to get these though. Giant crows drop nothing else, not even money. So they're not exactly the best enemies to farm. Don't sell them either unless you're sure that
Olive is far from being overweight or you aren't bothered by her weight. 250 G is not much money for anything and the time saved from a beach vacation shaved off ends up being more valuable in the long run.
If you really want to get more of these, it would be a good idea to aim for getting 2-3 of them. Those should be enough for dealing with Olive turning overweight at awkward times or to skip a few beach vacations. Any more is generally not feasible as you'll build up a lot of Sin for diminishing returns.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Additional jars of Ancient Milk must be farmed from the Giant Crows.